Should you attend your lesson?
In line with NHS guidelines on self isolation and testing, you must cancel your lesson if:
- you have a high temperature
- you have a new continuous cough
- you have experienced loss or change to your sense of taste or smell
- you have been in close contact with someone with Coronavirus
- you or anyone in your household is self-isolating or shielding
- you have travelled from a country, not on the travel corridor exemption, list in the last 14 days
To cancel your lesson just call or email our office or cancel your lesson online. Don’t forget that all changes are to be made with our office (and not the hotel).
If none of the above apply and it is safe for you to attend we look forward to seeing you.
We ask you to kindly read the New Covid Safe Lesson Process and to comply with this as well as any directions from the hotel or your instructor on the day.
NHS Test and Trace
If you have signed up to the NHS Test and Trace App, you may check in at the Health Club reception by scanning the QR code.
Please remember to pause the app tracking while your phone is in your locker, and switch it on again after your lesson.
Whether you have signed up to the NHS Covid 19 App or not – in the event of a local outbreak, we may be required to pass the following details to the NHS Test and Trace team so they may contact you:
- your name
- contact details – phone number / email address
- dates/times of lessons in the past 21 days.