Communication of Policies
It’s important to us that everyone is fully aware of our terms and conditions and our key polices at all times. To this end we:
- make a summary of the policies easily available on our website for you to view before you purchase
- make the full terms available on our website if you’d like to delve into the detail before you purchase
- go through the key policies on the phone with you at the time of your first purchase
- state the policies in the welcome email that you receive immediately after you book
- state the key policies in many “schedule” and lesson confirmation emails you receive
- refer to the key policies in many of the other auto-emails
- state the lesson validity expiry dates on your online booking portal
- send you email reminders when your package is about to expire
- for any subsequent online purchases state the expiries of packages at the time of booking
- for any subsequent online purchase link to the policies at the time of booking
We can’t think of anything else we could do to communicate our policies!
Our terms and conditions, which include the policies listed in this section, come into effect at the point of purchase.
You may see our full terms and conditions here.